For anyone who has a farm, getting the right insurance is important. Whether that farm is used for commercial purposes or only for the people who live there and work on it, it still needs to be covered and protected. If you’re thinking about getting insurance for your Parsons, KS farm, the Clemens Insurance Agency can help you find what you need. Here are six questions to ask your agent, so you can make sure you’re getting the right policy for your needs.
- How much coverage do you need for your particular farm, and why?
- How is farm insurance different from homeowners or commercial insurance?
- Are there other ways to protect your farm investment?
- What issues and areas may be excluded from farm coverage?
- Are supplemental policies necessary, or is the farm insurance coverage enough?
- How often should your farm policy be re-examined for any needed changes?
Asking the right kinds of questions is very important when trying to protect any investment you have, and a farm is no exception to that rule. Knowing what to ask can help you become an informed consumer, which is a good way to make sure you’re getting the coverage you need and want. You may have specific options to consider, and since all states are different with their requirements, you want to work with a local agent. That can give you a better understanding of what you need in the way of farm insurance coverage.
By working with the Clemens Insurance Agency, you can get the right insurance for your Parsons, KS farm. Reach out to us today, and let us help you get farm insurance that will meet your needs. That not only gives you a great policy, but can also offer you peace of mind.